Free Sample Issue
Recognized as one of the most influential physics journals in the world, Journal of Applied Physics publishes the results of applied physics research with important applications to semiconductors, magnetics, optics, applied biophysics, and other fields. It offers significant new experimental and theoretical results with novel applications. A regular feature is the proceedings of the Annual Conference on Magnetism and Magnetic Materials. The journal also publishes special issue collections with focus on current applied physics.
A key component of this journal is Applied Physics Reviews, which features review articles covering important current topics of experimental or theoretical research in applied physics and applications of physics to other branches of science and engineering. These review articles may vary in scope and length from relatively short but authoritative state-of-the-art summaries to comprehensive critical monograph-length reviews.
For more information visit JAP's About the Journal page.
ISSN Print: 0021-8979 Online: 1089-7550
Check out a FREE Sample Issue of Journal of Applied Physics Online.
For Journal of Applied Physics subscription pricing click here.
If you wish to purchase individual articles with any frequency, you may want to consider an AIP Article Pack.
This recent issue provides a sample of the subjects covered by Journal of Applied Physics. You'll discover some of the electronic features that distinguish AIP's online journals. Most features available to subscribers are active with this sample issue, allowing you to:
- Link content directly to social bookmarking applications
- Link to selected cited articles in major journals and databases
- Link to selected citing articles and related articles (including errata, comments, and replies)
- Directly access citation data from the abstract page in various formats including BibTeX, COinS, Medline, EndNote, RefWorks and Plain Text
- Access auxiliary material such as data tables or multimedia
- Request permission for rights to reuse articles for coursework, translations, web, etc.
Library Recommendation Form
If you'd like your institution to subscribe to Journal of Applied Physics, let us know and we'll send an evaluation copy to your librarian. Library Form.